Well, I hate to bring up the movie theatre again, but it sparked ideas. I think it is so wierd when people come to see movies that you haven't seen in so long and they have no idea who you are but i know them. I never tell them that I know who they are because that would be creepy, however I wait until they say they remember me from somewhere and then I begin to tell them where we know eachother from. Its also wierd when you see someone that a complete asshole to you in school, but then when they see you working they're all nice and ask how I'm doing. I hate fake people.
Today, I saw someone I haven't seen in 5 or 6 years and she didn't remember me until she looked really close. Back then I looked completely different so thats probably why. I don't think anyone would remember.. I was such a dork with the big glasses, baggy clothes, and messy hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ryan I can definitely relate to the whole running into people thing. I tell ya everything seems to happen with you at that movie theatre of yours.
Post a Comment