Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crazy Teams

Well, I went to B-Dubs today. It was so good love ther food there. I decided not to get any wings today, and instead got ribs and shrimp and a salad. It was so good. The problem is that I'm always finding myself getting food everywhere. It's horrible. I fee like I can never go to a restaurant without getting food on myself. I could have a napkin on my lap and eat over my plate and still get food all over myself. It's like I have a whole in my mouth. Well, that's besides the point. We were sitting at dinner and my sister and her friend were talking about swim practice again. Why I say again is because everyday she's there, there's some kind of controversy. This time the captain of the swim team had had enough and told the coach that she was sick of choice people on the team. I just dont understand why none of the girls get along. Everyday I see my sister come home all upset because of a fight. Is this really how girls are behind the scenes?

Have any of you had so much drama on a sports team that it was almost impossible to stand the people and tears are always shed?

I feel like when I was section leader of my drumline, we never had any conflicts. Instead, on this swim team there's always fighting about who's gossiping about who and rumors. It's insane.

What are your thoughts?

No comments: