Sunday, September 28, 2008
Forgotten Holidays
So Halloween is approaching and Im getting really excited. I cant figure out what I want to wear yet, but I'm thinking of wearing something funny. However, as I was looking through some of the stores, I'm already seeing Christmas stuff. What is up with that? I feel like every year they keep pushing up the date and I'm so sick of it. People aren't thinking about what the holiday is actually about and it's forming more and more into a commercial holiday. I just want to get through Halloween first and then move on to Christmas. Wait. O I forgot. There's another holiday in between there. Thanksgiving! See what happens, because they move the holidays up so far with all of the decor, you forget some of the most amazing holidays. I am absolutely obsessed with food and Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday of all. I just wish that instead of already thinking about what we're going to get people for Christmas, we should get through "at least" Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for Halloween. One of my best friends, Trish, just moved into her house so we started decorating and we'll be passing out candy. I'm so excited!! =)
Post a Comment