Sunday, October 5, 2008
I thought I was a goner!!
I've just decided after going to the apple orchard this weekend that a lot of people are irritating. The only reason why I say this is because every time that I go somewhere people just can't be normal. They always have to screw it up right in front of me. For example, I almost got killed today.We were driving in to park in the parking lot when somebody decided that he was not going to look as he was pulling out of the parking lot. My dad had the right of way and as he was turning a large truck started to press on out onto the road. My dad had to nail on his gas pedal to zoom around the guy. I thought I was a goner. He actually sped up as we were turning. SPED UP!!!!! The guy was so close to my door that I could practically see the color of his eyes. I was with my whole family so were all screaming thinking we were sure to get hit. I've decided that I'm so glad my dad's a good driver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment