Sunday, October 12, 2008
Stress
After being in college for a few weeks now, I've decided that it is more stressful than I ever thought it would be. I started off not really having that much homework and now I'm more stressed out more than last year. (Which is really hard to beat). Everyday, I get more loads and loads of homework and its not the kind that you can just forget about cuz it doesnt have to be turned in.If I dont do the homework that I have then I wont pass the class. Today, I felt something that I havent felt in a while. My heart was beating really fast and I felt sick. I just need to relax but its so hard to relax when you worry as much as I do. I just hope that stress will so go away.. which I know it wont.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment