Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The Election to Remember
It is critical to voice your opinion on all aspects of life, so that your voice will be heard and possibly taken into consideration. When voting in this year's election, I wanted to make sure that my voice was heard and my opinion was put out there into the world. I was very hopeful to get the same response from other Americans, to make sure that my vote counted and made a difference; however, my votes were "expectedly" not the majority. Even though I was not hopeful for Barack Obama to win, I still have hope for this country. I have the hope that most Americans need to have when they go into the next four years. Maybe he will be a good president, I don't know, but we'll just have to find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment