Presentations were kind of exciting this week. I mean, I love to give my opinion on certain things and present research that I have found; however, it's a horrible feeling when you prepare a lot for a presentation and you completely freeze up. And of course I had to completely freeze up! My mind went completely blank and I don't even think that sentences were coming out of my mouth. It sounded more like as bunch of words smooshed together. I wish I could have done better, after all of the hard work that I put into the presentation and the paper.
Other presentations that I did hear were actually very insightful. I was most impressed when Angelica talked about becoming a vegetarian. There were so many facts to spport her claim. Also, I feel a lot more educated about this topic and am now more aware of the things that I'm eating. (The entire point of having these papers in the first place!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment