I was just thinking about this today, but have you ever wondered how many lives you have influenced by existing on this earth. How many pictures you are in the background of. It's wierd to think that maybe you have influenced or have been a part of more lives than you intended to. Maybe on a day that you opened the door for an old lady you didn't know or when you start up a conversation at work with someone you may never see again. I can't count how many times I have told stories about random people that I meet, and I've always wondered how many stories I have been in.
I believe that each person has a peurpose in this world, I wonder if I have ever fullfilled any of my purposes by doing something for someone I will never see again.
Have you ever thought about this before?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't say that I have really thought about the stories I have influenced or the pictures I might be in. I have thought about how I may have influenced the lives of those close to me, but as far as strangers go I haven't really thought about it. I guess its kind of wierd when you really think about it. Who knows how many people we influence without even trying. Just our presence somewhere can change a person's thoughts or actions. We don't necessarily have to say or do anything, just our being there can change things for other people.
I love what you've written here! What an awesome blog!
And, to both of you, if you think of the influence you can make by just being present...well, couldn't you change the world?
Post a Comment