Sunday, November 23, 2008
Scared
Scared. This what I feel like right now. I am scared to know what will happen to the auto industry and in the end, me. My dad works for GM and he makes a large part of the income the we have in my house. Like many Americans across the country, we have a fear that the auto industry will crash and for many people to lose their jobs. I feel like the auto industry is the back bone of the country and if the loans do not go through then my family could be in deep trouble. Yes the top employees and the government are at fault for this mess, but it should not be taken out on the "little guys" who have nothing to do with. I honestly hope for the best. For my family and for many others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry for your situation Ryan, I really hope it works out for your family. I agree, the employees and their families will end up more hurt than those execs with the million dollar jets.
The next few weeks will be very telling..
Post a Comment