Anyone watch dancing with the stars... Probably not, but I really like the show. I;m really excited the Brooke won the show. I'd just like to show you their final performance. I really think that it displays their talents.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1BCqw3fZ4g
if you want to see the other two competitors, go to these to links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbEPzR9A9P8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdHwUUN5QXc&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I watched the show... I must say I was rooting for Cloris. She was so entertaining on the show!! I can't believe the judges gave her a hard time for her dancing skills-she's 82 years old!! I think she danced really well for her age.
I watched it too and I was hoping that Lance and Lacey were going to win. I know that Brooke was definetely the best dancer, but Lance and Lacey were so interesting to watch. They always put on a good show.
Post a Comment